Oncore provides the opportunity for you to salary package your business-related expenses. This is not a direct reimbursement of the expense but an offset against your taxable income resulting in greater take-home pay for you. The expenses that you can claim include your mobile phone, internet connection, software purchases, study, self-education, etc.
These are expenses that relate to your current contract that Oncore is managing.
Below is a list of categories that could include eligible expenses:
- Car - Cents per Km/Log Book Method
- Education - Courses, Conferences/Seminars
- Equipment Lease
- FBT Exempt Items - Laptop/Mobile Phone
- Home Office - Rate per Hour ($0.52/hr)
- Income Protection Insurance - Monthly/Annual Payment
- LAFHA - Compensation associated with temporarily living away from home
- Miscellaneous - Postage, Stationery, Donations
- Service Bills - Mobile Phone/Internet
- Relocation - Costs associated with relocation
- Tools & Equipment - Various (under $330)
- Travel - Accommodation, Flights, Daily Travel Allowance
There are a range of other business expenses that you may be eligible to claim via Oncores’ salary packaging service. For further information on the above categories, please click on the category link or refer to other related articles listed under the 'Salary and Super' section. This link directs you to the ATO website if you need more information on any of the claim categories that we offer.
Please note: it generally takes between 3-5 business days for packaged expenses to be reviewed by our accountants to be ready for your next pay.
If, after reading this article and the related articles, you are still unsure what types of expenses you may be able to claim, please either send us an email at email@example.com, or phone us on 1300 654 484 and we will strive to answer any of your questions.